London Calling



I have always loved England. I don't know why, but I just do.

For the last few months I have been accumulating a list of what I will need for my trip, so you can only imagine my joy when the time came for me to FINALLY pack my bags and start my voyage on on monday.

Whilst counting down, one thing I had found out about travel was that, it is not as simple as it looks. For starters airport rules will make your head spin with what is permitted and what is not. But once you work out that NO sharp objects can go in the plane, you are basically set to go.

So bags packed, after you sort and organise every outfit and style for the month, plus all forms of entertainment charged and ready to go, its time to go.

It's now time to take off and I am jumping out of my skin to leave but being the panickier that I am I still have one and a half feet on the ground. 

My camera is charged and I am ready to document every moment and share it with you guys…. once I get wifi 

- C 

0 comments:

Post a Comment




 

Our History