My Brother, A superhero

I have heard many stories that have touched me. However one story has made me realised how strong the bond between our love ones can be.

We hear many people saying "I will take a bullet for him/her any day" or "I would do anything for him/her". However would we actually take that "bullet" for that person that we love?


A 7 year old boy did to save his brother, without any hesitation.

Calyn Hoad's story: My brother, my hero


Calyn Hoad was only seven  years of age, when he threw himself in front of a four-wheel-drive to save his little brother’s life. Calyn Hoad  "was hit by the car, travelling 60km per hour, which literally broke his skull into two pieces"and suffered massive brain damage to the point where doctors were uncertain he would even wake up.






To Get the full story visit:
http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/features/article/-/22228664/my-brother-my-hero/

If can please help Calyn Family financially, so they can renovate their small home and therefore will allow Calyn to come home. 
To help, please donate via the following bank details:
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account name: Bringing Calyn Home appeal
Account number: 10456976
Bsb number: 064722




Credit: Channel 7, Sunday Night.
All information was found on Channel 7 Website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment




 

Our History