My New Love

One word, 7 letters is all that I could say.

CRONUTS!

But, Melinda what are cronuts? you may ask. Well, my fellow readers, that is a very good questions.

Cronut by my definition is a small taste of heavy. It is a taste of France and Western Culture all in one plate. Basically it is just croissants and donut merge into one.

It was only last monday, that I had discovered my new love in the lovely suburb of Newtown in a cute cafe called Brewtown Newtown Cafe.

Brewtown Newtown Cafe, located in O'Connel St, Newtown.  I just want to say, thank you for your hospitality and making fresh cronuts that would make my mouth watery as you carry those fresh batch down from the wooden stairs.

So next time when you are in town, or in Sydney! you must go to Brewtown Newtown Cafe and taste their hospitality and of course their Cronuts, because it really is heaven on a plate.





- M


0 comments:

Post a Comment




 

Our History