Autumm





AHHHHHHH, Autumn has officially swooped into town.

The cool wind that gives you shivers sunny and cloudless day whilst wearing your favorite coat, jeans, boots and beanie. For me personally that is the perfect combination.

What I love most about autumn, is the smell of fresh air and the contrasting colours pallet of maple leaves, that just merge harmoniously into one compound as it sways side to side, following the direction of the light wind, allowing the leaves to fall so effortlessly onto the ground as you walk under it.

With everything being hectic at the moment, not going to lie, to my lectures and classes is pretty soothing and relaxing at time, because it allows me to breathe in the fresh cool air and enjoy my coffee, which is slowly becoming an addiction, meaning it is soon going to loose its affect on me (dam). But with all honesty, to me personally it is a soothing and relaxing feeling.

So, basically you can say I am the lover of the cold (but only when it is a clear blue sky, and the sun is shining brightly).


Thus that is a wrap from me and just a little quick update of what is our new love here at leftfieldtrend.

-M

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment




 

Our History