Post Uni


Well semester 1 break is slowly coming to an end, and well you all know what that means, either Uni or school is about to start. To be honest, for me personally I have completely forgotten what it is like to have assignments due one after another along side with quizzes and tests with large weighings (Dam you summer holiday). 

Getting back the motivation that I once had in year 12, trying to persevere through the challenging times, switching back on my thinking cap etc is pretty hard .... well for me anyways. Especially when you throw in the large amount of extra work load, social life, work or even that extra responsibility you 
into the equation, it can be overwhelming. 

So I really commend those who have a VERY good time management skills and self control. Having that ability to know when to stop talking to someone because you have to study or even better knowing your priorities. 

But, I am slowly getting there, by having smart, talented, motivated and competitive friends it has forced me to study harder, well harder than semester 1 for sure. I guess it is working, at the moment I am getting a credit average, but hopefully one day I can reach for the star and obtain a distinction average and walk the talk. 

-M


0 comments:

Post a Comment




 

Our History