Melinda's Bucket List

Bucket List #25: "To do the Impossible"



15-17 August, I have decided to do something crazy. I will be doing the‪#‎40hourFamine‬, giving up EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that is MADE IN CHINA. 
E.g: Technology; Light; Transport; Drinks and Food; Furnitures;Shoes etc

This is probably one of the most craziest idea, but in mind with that I am hoping that this crazy idea will do the trick and help me raise $250 by the end of 19 September.Now, this is where you amazing, kind heart and generous bunch of people come in.

By donating, even just $1 (instead of buying a small chip from maccas or a frozen coke from hungry jack) you are not only helping those in third world countries but also me. To me your donation is a form of support and encouragement, and lets be honest giving up EVERYTHING that is made in china, is going to be flipping hard.

If I do reach the goal it will mean not only mean that those 40 Hours would not have gone to waste but also mean that I am able to CROSS #25 off my Bucket List and that would just mean the world to me!

So please I ask, I beg you to lend a helping hand and donate. To donate is very simple:
1. click on the link: https://40hf2014.everydayhero.com/au/melinda-5
2. Press 'Give Now'
3. Check email box for receipt
4. Keep receipt

Thank you so much xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment




 

Our History