Food Tuesdays



Food For Thought 

Yesterday I broke my routine of sleeping in till lunch time and only leaving my bed for food, to complete the RSA course. Now that I am Responsibly at the Service of Alcohol all I have to wait for is to turn 18 in a couple of weeks. Thus allowing me to use the certificate I now obtain and the beverage. For anyone overseas or unaware of what a RSA is, it is a one day course issued in NSW (or whatever state your in) that allows you to legally serve alcohol. It teaches you the laws in your state, the costs associated with alcohol and the outcome of the abuse and misuse of the substance, allowing you to be fully aware of the impact alcohol has for yourself, the community and the industry.




For anyone interested in doing it I highly recommended to, not only does it open up lots oppertunities for jobs but you can also learn alot about the laws and rules behind alcohol.  Hopefully from now on each tuesday we will bring to you something food or beverage related, so hope to see you next week
- C



0 comments:

Post a Comment




 

Our History