Surfers paradise

Queensland is beautiful this time of year, as people come together for the holidays and new year. As I sit with a cup of tea and admire the sights 30 floors of the ground it is clear to see why surfers paradise is the place to be in Queensland. There is everything to do here although not much doing is needed. There are theme parks such as Wet'n'Wild, Movie world, Sea world, Dream world and White Water world to choose from. And trust me they are fun for all ages I can get my own father to leave. It's such a lovely place to spend time with family. A little cheeky shout out to my cousin who is turning 14 today and his brother who is turning 12 in two days so glad to be sharing a holiday with family. And I suggest you do the same 


Excuse the quick photos, they are done with my phone but the view is to good to get off my chair 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years 
- C 

0 comments:

Post a Comment




 

Our History