The Purple Path


Wear: Forever New Top; Top Shop Hat; Colette Clutch; Valley Girl Skirt; Thomas Sabo silver ring and bracelet; Glasson Belt



Sun, Sun, Summer Fun. Not that we have gotten much sun here in Sydney thus far!  Well the sun was out today, so I decided to take a little stroll to the park with my little sister and enjoy the weather whilst it last. However whilst we were walking we past one of my favourite scenery, I like to call it the 'Purple Path'. Now, I know it sounds weird and abnormal but trust me, it is actually very normal.

When it rains, especially during spring, the Jacaranda tree blooms and it's strong purple flowers bloom with joy. It's petals will fall to the ground and create what I like to call the 'Purple Path'. It makes an amazing background, for a photograph or even photo shoots.  

In the meantime, I am working on headbands, inspired by the Jacaranda tree, so stay in keep your eyes and ears pealed to the screen for more details about that. I am in love with neutral pallet and how designs can create a contemporary yet a old and worn feel towards the design - one man's trash is another man's treasure.




0 comments:

Post a Comment




 

Our History